In this Part 1 of 2, we put four experienced EF teachers to the ultimate teachers test. Mark, Jessie, Dustin and Callum are on on the panel. We ask them the tough questions that all of us ask ourselves everyday. Our panel of teachers discuss, debate and share ideas on the best practices.
In this episode we cover;
- How to deal with an uncooperative student?
- Group speaks L1 in class
- How do you deal with TAs that leave and enter the room?
- What do you do when the Pa doesn’t turn up at the beginning of an open door?
- How do you productively fill up down time?
- How do you open a new small stars blue? (3 year old group)